ARNP & ARNP with Prescriptive Authority RenewalAccording to WAC 246-840-300 through 450 you must provide the following for renewal of your ARNP license:
- A current/active Washington RN license. (You may renew your RN with your ARNP.)
- A fee of $50 for each area of advanced practice in which you are licensed. If you renew after the renewal date the late fee is $100 for each area of advanced practice.
- Read and sign the pink "attestation of advanced nursing practice" card. This is attesting to a minimum of 250 hours of specialized and advanced nursing practice within the past two years providing direct patient care.
- Complete the blue "attestation of continuing education" card attesting that you have completed a minimum of 30 CEs in your area of advanced practice and if you have prescriptive authority, that you have completed an additional 15 CEs, minimum, in pharmacology. These CEs must have been taken within the past two years. If you are licensed within more than one advanced practice, you will need to attest to the same amount of CEs for each area of advanced practice you are licensed in.
- Copy of your current National Certification. Your ARNP license will not be renewed without a copy of this certification.
Make the payment payable to: "Department of Health" and mail to:Washington Nursing Commission
P.O. Box 1099
Olympia, WA 98507-1099